Walk the Aisle. I hadn't heard about this until I read this article. I honestly am not a fan of this method of evangelizing. I feel like there are so many elements of the church today that are showy. Like I am going to make a show so I get attention and that I can be accepted. DISLIKE! I am not saying that this is bad, but I feel like it is kind of showy. I personally like relationships and showing actions and not just hearing words and making a decision. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. I really don't think that it is the greatest idea to make a show of realization almost. I really think that God is always there for you even if you do a lot of wrong. God isn't optional or someone who is there only when you think you need him. He is with you always. I am not a fan of this method, but if people realize who Christ is, then that is okay.
regan henry.
AGREED! church these days is very showy. your walk with chirst should be done in the secret of your heart. walking down the isle for all to look at you isnt what i think god wants. in the bible it says that you should fast pray and give in secret. so i know that doesnt cover worship/altercall but i think in some ways it should or could. worshiping like alter call shouldnt be done for all to stare and watch as you come to christ i think it should all be between you and christ. :)
ReplyDeleteGod is always there for us even when we dont think about it. you did a wonderful job
ReplyDelete