Monday, October 25, 2010

Bowling!

Dear whoever may read this,
Bowling.  If you didn't know, I am HORRIBLE at bowling.  I am pretty sure everyone who bowled today did better than I did when I bowled yesterday.  I was at lane 7.  I felt so official when I got to call several times for the bowling people to reset the pins.  I am serious.... :)  Well, I think that today was a good day.  I had four people total.  Two of them were pretty talkative and knew what they were doing.  Two others needed a great deal of my help.  One of the guys would start to walk away everytime he would bowl.  So for twice each frame, ten frames in a game, and three games total, that is sixty times if my calculations are right.  :)  I was very grateful today for people like Katie Tutt who would help me with that guy and hand me balls fast so he didn't have time to walk away.  I love giving glory to God because I always have so much fun, but it completely drains me of energy.  I really like it though because of the cool experiences I have.  I had a lot of fun today.  It was funny though when I would pick up a 7 ball, and then a 15 ball, and then a 12 ball.  My arms got kind of tired!  It was a lot of fun though.  Whenever I do stuff like this, it is a given that I am going to get out of my comfort zone.  Today I did.  Usually though, I don't mind walking up to random people and start talking, so as soon as I started talking I was fun because talking occupies me.  I love how I receive opportunities like this to be able to love people I don't know and probably won't ever see again.  Well, I thought one of the most useful lessons of geometry (or any math really) that appliled to today was trajectory angles.  Most of the time when the bowler would get it into the gutter, it was because I had a lame angle that wasn't even likely because I am stupid and think it will curve left when I am pointing it right.  I love it when I am so stupid.  It makes me laugh.  I am pretty sure though that every single bowler that bowled in my lane today got a strike.  I probably didn't help much at that time, but it happened.  I found it funny that some of the bowlers were beyond into this, while others didn't even know how to bowl.  It makes me laugh.  HAHA! :) Hehe....  I love bowling...
regan henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment